Our professional management services include:
- Property evaluation, investment advice and risk management
- Extensive and detailed property inspection to determine property needs
- Supervision of property rehabilitation, modernization and curb appeal improvements
- Market analysis of current rental rates
- Marketing of available units in print and electronic media
- Screen prospective tenants
- Prepare and execute leases as well as ensure compliance with lease terms
- Coordinate and execute eviction proceedings if and when necessary
- Provide individual monthly income/expense statements per property
- Year-end Statements
- Mortgages and HOA fees paid in a timely manner
- Bill payment including insurance, taxes, maintenance items and utilities
- Security deposit management, accounting and disbursement
- 24 hour emergency maintenance service
- Coordination of emergency and routine repairs
- Annual and periodic property inspections
- Preventative maintenance program
- Local print media and publications
(can be utilized at an additional cost)
- Signs are posted in the yards of available properties
- Properties posted on many free advertising websites
Problems we will help you to avoid:
- Unqualified/unauthorized residents living in your property
- Non-specific lease terms and below market rents
- Lawsuits from Fair Housing violations, qualifications with subsidized housing requirements
- High vacancy rate/ high turn over and maintenance costs
- Problems with residents
- Deferred maintenance issues, health and safety problems
- Maintenance and repair issues
Bertolucci Management Inc. is a local family owned full service Property Management Company established in 2005. Our staff consists of three licensed property managers that attend continuing education classes to keep informed on the forever changing
tenant-landlord laws, as well as two leasing agents. We manage properties ranging from large apartment complexes to single family homes, as well as commercial properties from Portland to Jefferson and as far west as Lincoln City to Silverton.
The goals of Bertolucci Management are to ensure consistent, high standards of property maintenance, thorough and accurate accounting and proactive leasing practices. We believe this combination will ensure the best possible return on your income property investment. A personal interest is taken in every property that has been entrusted to our care, be it a studio apartment, a three bedroom house or an apartment community with hundreds of homes. Our professional staff is available to answer your questions and provide effective solutions for your management needs. We'll sweat the small stuff so you won't be bothered with minor issues. We will care for your property as if it was our own.
Our Philosophy is to help preserve and increase the value of your investment property.
We encourage preventative maintenance to eliminate the effects of deferred maintenance on the value of your property. The majority of our maintenance and repairs are handled through Bertolucci Construction Inc. Bertolucci Construction has been providing quality construction, remodeling and building maintenance services since 1976. Their highly trained experts get the job done, thoroughly and correctly, saving you money and giving you peace of mind.
ertolucci Management, Inc.
Serving Salem, Keizer, and the Mid-Willamette Valley
2385 Liberty St. NE
Salem, OR 97301